Thursday, February 2, 2012

Ristorante Pizza Bzz Agent Review!



I am a member of a great product, sampling, testing program called BzzAgent.  Every now and then I will get an email from them to see if me or someone in my family is eligible to test a new product.  This time we were asked to test Ristorante Pizza. 
Let me just tell you, the flavor selections had me salivating...I mean really, two free pizzas to try, from the most popular frozen pizza company in Italy, the pizza capital of the world.  They really are delicious!  They have six different flavors and are 10" pizzas.  They cook up nicely right on the rack creating a nice thin, crispy crust.  After thoroughly enjoying both the Mozzarella (fresh mozzarella, sun-ripened tomatoes, and zesty pesto sauce) and the Spinach (with spinach, mozzarella and a delightful garlicy sauce), we cannot wait to taste the:
Pizza Funghi (mushrooms, mozzarella, tomato sauce, parsley, and oregano),
Quarttro Formaggi (4 cheeses, edam, mozzarella, emmental, and blue cheese with basil seasoning),
Vegetale (tangy tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, chiles, and sour cream sauce), and finally the
Speciale: (Pepperoni, cooked ham, and spicy herbs).  With the beautiful pictures and the mouth-watering descriptions, who can blame me.  I seriously miss my deep freezer.  These are great to have on hand on nights you really don't feel like cooking, and are made from high quality ingredients.  Definitely better than calling in for pizza or pulling through the drive through! 

If you live in my area they are on sale at Market Basket this week for 2/$5.  Great bargain!

No comments:

Popular Posts