Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Free Charity Cars!

I have a lot of things I have been thinking of doing blog posts on, but I have not been feeling that great, and have learned how bad migranes suck...I never had them before the last two weeks!  So I wanted to do a quick post about a great charity site that helps those in need.  Do you have a car that you no longer need?  Even if it is not running, Free Charity Cars will pick up your car for free and tow it away.  Follow the link for more information.  It is a great way to get a tax deduction!  It is a legitimate business, because my mom was helped when she needed a car. 

I think the site is really neat, it is set up like a social network site where you vote for people after reading their stories explaining why they need a car.  Some of these reasons are financial hardships, illnesses, family troubles.  People can vote for one another and return the votes, think pay it forward.  Many of the people on there become like a family to one another.  They miss each other if they don't hear from their friends.  Even though most of the people on the site are in need of vehicles that are safe, a lot of people join just to gain and transfer votes to those in need, sometimes a friend or family member.  Many of the people who do receive a call and receive a car stay on the site and keep voting to help others. 

What keeps this site going?  Volunteers, and donations.  Another way to help is by monetary donations.  There are three different ways to donate, the most common one is via paypal.  If you donate money $10 or more, you can select a member to send 200 votes too!  These votes are added to their total and bring them closer to achieving their goal of obtaining a car.  Their other link to sign up to become a voting member is http://www.freecharitycars.org/.  It is a great way to volunteer if you do not have the ability or time to volunteer somewhere in person.  I am happy to volunteer and promote such a great site!  Check it out! 

1 comment:

Lillie Harrison said...

My name is Lillie Harrison and my user name is Mother17,I being on free charity cars about 15 months. I am proud to be a part of great Charity like this one , They have change people life's all over America by rewarded them cars.I am a single mother struggling trying to get myself back on trace. Please find it some where in your heart to donate to free charity cars.org-Donate your unwanted vehicle you no longer need

Popular Posts